Here are the steps in the process to becoming a Habit franchisee. After each step in the process, you will need to qualify in order to proceed to the next step.
- Submit your completed Franchise Inquiry Form
- Complete initial interest phone interview with our Franchise team
- Complete and submit Part 1 of our application that includes a background and credit check consent form. A follow-up interview may be required.
- Receive and review our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)*
- Attend phone or in person meeting to review the FDD and have further dialogue
- Complete and submit Part 2 or our application and financial verification
- Attend a field meeting in your potential market
- Attend discovery days in Irvine, California to meet the leadership team and see and experience the restaurant operations.
- All application information reviewed for final approval
- Sign the Area Development Agreement
* Our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) is available only to qualified prospects by email link to our secure website when we have provided a password.